Congregation of Jewish and Gentile believers
in Yeshua our Messiah
Currently Meeting at 7840 Ditch Road Indianapolis, Indiana 46260 - tel# 317-848-7099
Service Times - All are welcome!
Each Friday night - Shabbat Service
Our weekly observance of the Shabbat, beginning at 7.30 PM
-First Friday of the month - Messiah's Yizkor
During the Shabbat Service. All believers in Messiah Yeshua are welcome to partake in this service of Communion, as we remember the Atonement wrought for us by the sacrifice of the Lamb of G-d.
-Third Friday of the month - Torah Service
During the Shabbat Service. Come and celebrate and honor G-d's gift of His Word in a traditional service.
Each Wednesday night: Havurah (Friendship) Prayer and Scripture Fellowship:
7 PM - Corporate Prayer time
8PM - Scripture Study
Second Saturday of the month - Sisterhood
4PM in the Fellowship Hall. Come celebrate the joy of sisterhood in Messiah! A fellowship, a Bible study, and an afternoon tea-style pitch-in.
Fourth Saturday of the month - Pitch In
5PM in the Fellowship Hall. Bring a Biblically kosher covered dish to share. All are welcome!
See our main website: www.AhavatYeshua.org
WHY WE EXIST
1. To proclaim to both the Jewish and non-Jewish community that Yeshua is the promised and long-awaited Jewish Messiah, the Light of the World, and the only way for rebellious and lost humanity to return to the glorious, eternal G-d of the universe.
2. To announce the good news that by turning from sin and trusting in Messiah a completely restored, everlasting relationship with G-d is assured.
3. To uphold, defend and teach sound doctrine to children and adults, endeavoring to correctly interpret Scripture, seeking the whole counsel of G-d, and faithfully preserving the message of salvation with which we have been entrusted.
4. To advance the Messianic vision stated in Jeremiah 31:31 and maintain solidarity with and extend practical assistance to the Body of Messiah, who partake of that same Covenant.
5. To provide an environment within the context of Jewish heritage and expression where Jewish and non-Jewish believers in Yeshua can worship and fellowship as One Body in Messiah, joyfully knit together by the Ruach HaKodesh and growing to spiritual maturity in Him.
6. To encourage personal spiritual development and adherence to the principles revealed throughout Scripture, which enable us to live and walk in a manner that is pleasing to G-d and brings blessing to ourselves, our families and our communities.
7. To bear witness to Messiahís presence in our lives by our love for one another, thus demonstrating to the wider community of Jewish and non- Jewish people G-dís faithfulness in breaking down former walls of alienation and enmity.
8. To identify with our Jewish people both in the Diaspora and in Israel, denouncing anti-Semitism, standing together in persecution, and seeking practical opportunities to assist in worthy Jewish causes.
9. To uphold the miraculously reborn nation of Israel as a testimony to G-dís covenant relationship with His people, as the geo-spiritual focus of fulfilled prophecy, and as a landmark witness to the truth of His Word.
Whoever you are, you
are very welcome to visit ! We gather regularly for prayer,
Torah reading, joyful praise & worship and the study of Scripture.
Our Congregation serves Indianapolis, Muncie, Kokomo
and all of central Indiana.
Call for info # 317-848-7099 - Back to Main Page